Saturday 27 August 2011

Tropical island fantasy

It is the most miserable wet day here in Brisbane but it's our last winter weekend, so I am focusing on the bright side. I know that rain is exactly what the garden needs with Spring just round the corner.

I ventured out this morning to the hairdresser, but I will be spending the rest of the weekend hunkering down with the pups on the couch (watching Saturday afternoon cooking programs), a little housework, and getting some study done. But from time to time, I have found my thoughts wandering to sunshine, palm trees, and tropical islands. And I thought I might share some memories of my time working in Tonga. This beautiful island is Pangaimoto, just a short boat trip from the capital Nuku'alofa.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...